I feel so blessed to be tagged for this award😇, I had seen many bloggers doing it but never thought I will be tagged so soon. All the credit goes to MS MEEHNIA, who is an amazing blogger and a very positive person, thank you so much for tagging me. Make sure you read her take on this award here: The Liebster Award! – Ms Meehnia and follow her, she does amazing reviews, show her some love. This makes me want to blog as better as I can, this is kind of making me a more responsible blogger. I shall quickly answer the questions that were assigned to me ( which are very interesting and creative).
For those who do not know what is “The Liebster Award”?
It is an award that is given to share and discover new blogs that you feel deserve some extra recognition.
-Post the award on your blog.
-Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the questions assigned to you.
-Give 10 random facts about yourself.
-Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award.
-Ask 10 questions to your nominees.
The 10 questions assigned to me:
1. How did you decide on the name of your blog?
It is derived from my name Ankita, this blog says all random things related with my life, so the name Ankiness.
2. What is THE item you cannot live without?
I cannot live without my PHONE, it has my heart, I just cannot imagine my life without it, I have become so dependent on it, it’s insane.
3. What do you want to accomplish through your blog?
This blog is a 100% reflection of me, its all about the things that interest me. I want to create a strong following and showcase my designs, so that I can reach out to many people at once.
4. Which is your favorite social media app?
Whatsapp of course, I also enjoy Hike equally and I love the fact that its Indian. I also love Instagram and Pinterest, time flies when I am on it.
5.What is the most difficult thing about blogging?
Staying focused and consistent, I am struggling myself with these things. There are so many distractions, and on top of that I was born lazy 😅. Trying to cope up with that, wish me luck.
6. Would it be a 2 hours plane journey or 10 hours road trip for you?
Frankly speaking, it totally depends on the company. If I am with somebody I love talking to even 10 hrs journey shall be less and with a person who bores me, 2 hours shall be a really long time.
7. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
For most of my childhood I wished to be an Animator. I think animation is an amazing form of art, and I am very attracted to it. I love cartoons, anime, fantasy visual effects, etc.
8.What is your favorite lipstick of all times?
I am going to mention this lipstick that’s raved so much and I feel sad I don’t have it, it’s the MAC’s Ruby woo. I wish to get it as soon as possible. It’s a beautiful blue toned true red that I have seen looking stunning on almost all skin tones.
9. One tip that you would like to give to other fellow bloggers?
I am not a great blogger as yet, but I can tell you the biggest thing I have learnt while blogging, karma works at its best here; you will receive what you give away. If your spread love, it will come back to you very soon, encourage others and they will do that for you too, comment good stuff and you will get the same in return. In all it’s a good place to be, very positive 😇 I feel blogging makes me a better person.
10. What is most essential for you before stepping out of the house – to make your eyebrows or to wear your lipstick?
Lipstick 💄 for sure, I am a huge lipstick fan. If I have to choose only 1 product to do my makeup I would still choose a lipstick over anything else. Actually, many times I just put on a lipper and I am done.
10 Random facts about me:
- I have been always inclined to designing, and I somewhat knew I would choose that as a career.
- I am a digger for handmade stuff, like artifacts and paintings. I think they are priceless and the best part is that in India we have many handmade art forms, and I wish to learn a few of them.
- I can spend all day talking to my friends, I have wonderful friends, and they make my life a better place.
- I have a strange love- hate relation with rain. I love it a lot if I am going to enjoy in the rains with my friends or family, otherwise its kind of irritating. I know its necessary, and I do consider it very important, but it causes problems some times. See I said love-hate for this, i just can’t decide one, I love it for many reasons and I hate it for some.
- I cannot stand fake people.
- I am a YouTube addict, I don’t know how much time I can spend over it.
- I am a huge nature lover. Animals are my one true love, and I am also a big fan of hill stations, gardens, beaches, rivers, forests, etc. I am a person who will always choose to go to a beach instead of a water-park.
- I love the color White
- I absolutely love music and dance, but I cannot sing/ dance well.
- I desperately want a pet dog.
Bloggers I want to nominate:
THE CRAZY CHIC.
- The Makeup Case.
MY DEAR YELLOW WORLD.
Questions for the tagged bloggers:
- What are the 3 things you always have in your bag?
- What’s your favorite form of art and why?
- What is the first thing you notice in a person?
- What is the most loved thing in your life?
- Where would be your dream vacation?
- Why did you choose to blog? Who inspired you?
- What are your hobbies?
- What was your favorite subject in school and why?
- What is that one quality in you that you love the most?
- What is that one habit that you want to change in yourself?
I hope you enjoyed this post, it was my first time to post something like this and I really enjoyed doing it. I hope all tagged bloggers enjoy doing this tag and I hope you and your blog flourish more and more everyday.