I was thinking of doing a fun tag on the blog since quite some time now and I came across this really cute one “25 before 25” tag. I thought it will be fun to do and also a little motivating to myself as whenever I feel low I can come back here and go through the things I want to achieve. This tag is basically listing 25 that you want to do/achieve before you turn 25. I am turning 22 the next month so I thought this shall be a good time to remind myself of my goals, I really need to hurry up as there is not much tine left. So, without any further blabber let’s begin.
- I want to work at a big architectural firm.
- I want to design a bungalow all by myself.
- I want to be a well-known interior designer.
- I want design furniture pieces and other home decor stuff.
- I want to start and have a successful Youtube channel.
- I want to give a presentation to a large audience.
- I want to learn sign language.
- I want to go to a solo nature trip.
- I want to go on an unplanned road trip with my loved ones.
- I want to do some adventure sports like skiing, paragliding, etc.
- I want to be a well-known blogger.
- I want to start a small business (or a large one).
- I want to buy a car with my own money.
- I want to learn to drive.
- I want to have a walk in closet.
- I want to learn basic makeup and grooming.
- I want to learn to cook a whole meal.
- I want to work for an NGO for some time.
- I want to plant and take care of a small home garden.
- I want to have a pet dog.
- I want to meet Lilly Singh aka Superwoman.
- I want to host an amazing party.
- I want to go star gazing with someone I am in love with.
- I want to learn basic photography.
- I want to make a professional quality video with a drone.
I am quite sure I am not going to do all of these things, but if I accomplish even a few it will bring a lot of joy to me, as they say DREAM BIG.
So what’s on your list? What are your goals for the three years? I personally believe short term goals are very important, they keep us on our toes and we goal in a realistic way.
I would love if you do this tag, if you do please tag me, I would love to read your take on it.
P.S. All thoughts and views expressed on this blog are my own. About interiors, I am studying architecture and those posts are based on what I have learnt until now.
If you like this blog and want to connect with me you can follow me on my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Pinterest and Snapchat(@ankibhoye)